Bengali Queen actress Suchitra Sen left her life

Post Top Ad

Bengali Queen actress Suchitra Sen left her life

Bengali Queen actress Suchitra Sen left her life

Share This
There have many gossips, story, theory and discussion about Suchitra Sen why she was staying out of focus, out of media since long time. 
Suchitra Sen
Photo courtesy: http://cdn.ndtv.com

I have no interest about that kinds of humor. I never thing about that. I simply thought about Suchitra Sen within my staying life. Suchitra Sen was Roma Dasgupto behind the screen, I nver thout about Roma out of Suchitra Sen. I promisingly want to say in straight that Suchitra Sen is my first love. May be all of Bengali people loved Suchitra Sen. Many Story are visible about Suchitra Sen here in Bengali and India Bangladesh. I think she was ever in mind and she never be forgotten. Today Suchitra Sen is left. But I think she never left.

video courtesy: angelsongs

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad